Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The End of This Semester

There are one and half weeks before this semester ends. Therefore, I have a lot of final exams recently. Looking back to the past half year, I was extremely busy because I have earned twenty seven credits this semester which was much more than most of my classmates. Nevertheless, I feel my life in university is substantial and splendid. Although there were many things needed to be done everyday, I was satisfied as I used my time well.

Beside school's assignments and reports, I also joined TzuChi Young Volunteer, a club that serves people who are in difficulties. I had met many friends who have the same thought with me there. I have beening getting too much from the society since I born and it is time for me to devote myself into the society. Though my power is little, I will definitely do my best.

There were so many memories in this semester. Time past by so fast. I wish I can send away my past with a thankful heart and greet my future with a reverent heart.

No comments: